- I have always loved this time of year and October is such a romantic and cozy month. This Fall try some of these amazing fall date ideas. Celebrate your love by taking advantage of the season.
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
― L.M. Montgomery,
1. Have a Scary movie marathon
- 2. Grab some hot chocolate a cute little cafe.
- 3. Go for a scenic bike ride.
- 4. Visit a local farmers market.
- 5. Go to a costume shop and have a fun fashion show.
- 6. Cuddle by the fire and read old letters from each other.
- 7. Rake some leaves, play in them, and then rake them up again.
- 8. Have a bonfire party with some other couples
- 9. Go to a Haunted House
- 10. Drink hot cider on the porch
- 11. Have a Netflix marathon on a rainy day
- 12. Go for a Sunday drive and enjoy the changing leaves
- 13. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- 14. Go on a picnic in the country
- 15. Go horseback riding
- 16. Go to a local football game
- 17. Carve pumpkin together
- 18. Go on a hayride
- 19. Go apple picking
- 20. Stargaze in the yard together